Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Messy Road

They are repaving the street in front of where I work! Ugh! It has been a mess trying to go anywhere on that street! Luckily in order to go home I can go down the side street by my store and not have to go on this street since I live on the same side of town as my store is on. But this is the main street in our town and so has really messed people up.
Here they are paving right in front of my store.
Look at this steam roller! Now wouldn't you like to have that to iron out that big piece of wrinkled fabric?!
I sure will be glad when they get done with all this paving. This morning I went up to Hardee's to get a biscuit before work and didn't think I would ever get back down this road! Unfortunately Hardee's is located on this road so I had no choice but to drive on it.

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Road construction, ARRRRGG! Hang in there.

Regena@QuiltnQuiltthings said...

Hi Diane
I thought I would pop over and take a visit on your blog. Road work is a pain but sure is nice when it's done. :o}
Hope you have a great day.
Regena