Sunday, July 13, 2008
I HAVE BEEN AWARDED!
I have been awarded! Imagine my surprise when I went to Arlette's blog (http://mousechirpy-polkadotpineapple.blogspot.com/) and found that I had been awarded with the Arte y Pico award! Arlette is a very talented lady! I love all the creations she makes and have learned a lot about making flowers, yo-yo's and pincushions. Please visit her blog and look at all the wonderful things she has made. Thank you so much, Arlette, for the award!
These are the rules according to Arlette:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
Here is the link to where this award originated Arte Y Pico.
Here are the fantastic blogs that I have chosen for this award!
1. Kelly of http://www.colorfuldayz.com/
2. Miss Sandy of http://quillcottage.blogspot.com/
3. Lily of http://blockaday.com/
4. Corry of http://dutch-blue.blogspot.com/
5. Joanna of http://appliquetoday.blogspot.com/
These ladies all have great blogs and I really enjoy reading them and seeing all the wonderful things they are making. Check them all out for some inspiration!