Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scrubs & cats

Good Morning! It is such a beautiful cool morning here today! It was 54 degrees when I woke up this morning! I am so glad for some cooler weather.

Where I work we sell scrubs (nurses uniforms). Some of the scrubs are made from some of the most beautiful fabric! I just want to buy them, cut them up and make something out of them! The one below of butterflies is one of several I was pricing and hanging up yesterday. Isn't it the greatest print of butterflies? I would love to have a purse of this fabric! Wish I knew where they got their fabric. I wonder if this fabric was designed and sold strictly to the manufacture of these scrubs. I think I am gonna have to check into that!

Here is a close-up of the butterflies.
This is another scrub top we have in the store. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. I have looked at it all summer wishing I had some fabric like it. They went on clearance yesterday and so I am buying the largest size we have, which is a 3XL and there is quiet a lot of fabric in a 3XL! Here is a close-up of the cat print.
Yesterday before leaving for church I had left a shoe box on my bed. When we got home guess who was in the bottom part of the box? That's right, Lilie!
Then, Amber's cat, Apollo, jumped up on the bed and put his nose right down on top of Lilie's head. I tried to get a picture of that, but he moved to fast. Then he decided to get into the lid of the shoebox. The boxes were about a foot apart and so Tara pushed them a little closer so I could get a picture of the two of them! They are such a hoot!

Below is Apollo looking at me. He is blind in his right eye and so that is why it is so dark. Apollo kept turning around in the box and finally decided it was just too small for him, so he got out and went somewhere else. Lilie slept in that box all the rest of the evening. When I went to bed at 10pm I picked her up, box and all, and carried her to Tara's room where she sleeps every night.

2 comments:

BumbleVee said...

aren't cats hilarious..... and how they do love boxes ...of all sizes!

Anonymous said...

love that cat fabric! The real cats are pretty funny, too~