Friday, December 14, 2012

Organization

Do you ever spend hours organizing things? I do! I love to organize and re-organize things. I think I spend more time organizing then making things. Tonight I am organizing my tatting supplies once again. It's insane! One day maybe I will get everything just like I want it and stop changing it all around. Hahaha

Last night my husband and I went to our Sunday School class Christmas party. We really had a good time. The food was so good. One of the men of our church cooked the meal. He sure knows how to cook. He does catering for anyone who needs it. I dressed up for the party. I don't get the chance to dress up often. Tara sent me the lovely scarf I am wearing in the pictures from Africa.

I tatted this pretty little daisy. It is an old pattern. Westpinecreations had the link to it on her blog. I think I might make some more of them. It was fun to make and turned out so nice.

My baby boy will be home from college tomorrow for the Christmas holidays. I will be so happy to see him.